Wednesday, January 13, 2010

christmas present, christmas past

2 very different Christmas'

Both wonderful and full of beauty and blessings.

last year's scenery:


this year's scenery:


family picture last year:


family picture this year:


our "baby" last year (her first Christmas):


our "baby" this year (her first Christmas):


the cousins we celebrated with last year:
hmm... so apparently emailed pictures are itty bitty

the cousins we celebrated with this year:



Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow... no matter where or with who we celebrate, may we be grateful for the amazing gift of his Son.

1 comment:

  1. Onita, it's me, Lea! A little bird told me about your blog. LOVE IT! I have one too, but it's private. Email me and I'll invite you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} your nice comments