Wednesday, July 15, 2009

color challenge card

since i've started my blog, i've been very into looking at other people's blogs. one of my favorites is kristina werner's. i love her clean and simple style of cardmaking. anyway, i just discovered that she posts color inspiration challenges weekly on her blog so i thought before i pack up my stamps and supplies for a few weeks i would make one last card and use this as my inspiration. here is my take on her color challenge which can be found here: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=1832

and here's my take on the challenge:

i've had this idea to make a rainbow with my coluzzle for quite awhile so when i saw the challenge colors i immediately thought of this idea. here is my supply list:
PAPER: kraft cardstock (Paper Studio), white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), various pattern paper from my scraps including red (Creative Memories), yellow (Making Memories), orange, green, blue (MME)
OTHER: stamp (Stampin Up's Cheep Talk set), ink (Stampin Up chocolate chip), Coluzzle cutter and circle template, ribbon (Offray), button (not sure, it was a large set from Walmart), White gel pen (Stampin Up), brown pen (Creative Memories)

8 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! This is about as fun as it gets. Love your super fun rainbow and stiching accent. Great job with the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, you had a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it!!! What a great and clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB take on the challenge!!! So clean & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE rainbow idea! Worked well with the colors. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE this card! The rainbow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} your nice comments