Friday, August 14, 2009

casseroles at our house........

so my middle child is a MAJOR sweet tooth. as a two year old she would ask anyone and everyone with a purse at church for candy, much to her mother's dismay. one of our local grocery stores always offered candy to kids at the checkout so she also learned to ask every checker at EVERY store for candy. she even asked the security guard at the airport security checkpoint for candy when we flew awhile back. the girl is obsessed with sweets (much like her mother, actually!)
so anyway, last week she came with me to the grocery store (rare occasion, as I usually make sure I shop alone!) and she picked out some Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. when we got home she said to her older sister quite proudly "LOOK! I picked out some yummy casseroles!" ahhh, a girl after my own heart, if only all casseroles tasted like swiss cake rolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your nice comments