Thursday, September 30, 2010

i {heart} my family

we were able to spend a lot of time with my family as well on our vacation, which is kind of a big reason for going ;)  i have a bunch of pictures so i will break it down a bit...

time with the van dalens:

we hung out at my sister's house several times....  the girls loved it there and the chance to run around outside and get really really dirty ;) 




they met Paris the bunny... (apparently the other bunny, Fred was having some ahem, health issues, and was relegated to his cage)



















and general merriment abounded...





























the last night we were there my brother in law took them out in the loader to pick blackberries.... yum! (hmmm my sis promised to make some yummy concoction with those berries, wondering if she ever did???)  wild blackberries everywhere is another thing i miss about my hometown.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your nice comments