Friday, July 31, 2009

ahhh I LOVE the beach.....

whew! we are officially moved! what a crazy busy week and the craziness continues. i feel like once we get organized and everything is in it's place and the painting is done and the art/shelves are hung then MAYBE the craziness will stop for awhile. once we get a little further I will post some before and after pictures of the house.

anyway, amidst all the craziness of moving Chad also had to preach at the lakes. I LOVE these Sunday's, as our tradition is after church to go get a bucket of KFC and head down to the beach for a couple hours. Soaking in the sun while my kids play in the sand and wade in the water (while my hubby watches them - he's so sweet!) is PURE relaxation for me. ahhh, complete bliss.

I did get a few great shots of the girls playing at the beach. My youngest didn't venture very far (she is NOT a fan of water, pools, baths, having her face wiped, etc...) so that actually was kind of nice cause she was easy to keep an eye on. The other two stayed busy in the shallow water and playing in the sand. what a glorious day! we praise God for his beauty, a perfect sunny day with a little breeze and giving us just what we needed admist all the craziness of moving week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your nice comments