Friday, July 3, 2009

stampin again

so last night i finally had the chance to stamp a couple cards. i've been itching to get down to my "craft area" lately and just haven't had the time to. but my wonderful husband took my two older girls to a baseball game and once i got my youngest in bed (promptly at 8pm so i could get to stamping!) i was able to spend a little time putting together some cards. these were inspired by a couple designs in the new stampin up catalog.


soon i will be packing up my stamps and scrapbook stuff... sniff, sniff. but i am super excited to reorganize everything in our new house. it will most likely take over a corner of the basement rec room. i think that will be great and give me more opportunity to work on things as long as i can keep little hands away :) once i get settled in the new house i will post pictures of my new crafting space.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your nice comments